men & women

Nice pubs, clubs, disco, restaurants, historical places or just sandy beaches. Tell your story or make a complain.

men & women

Postby bedienutza » Wed May 11, 2005 5:23 pm

:) The night club are very wild. The music is very loud and noizy. All the people are very smartly dressed, so be carefull not to go to clubs in your knikers!
The cypriots are very handsome man. There are a lot of russian babes here! They are gorgeous! Most beautiful women I ever saw!
Come here if you want beautiful children :P !

bedienutza
Active

Re: men & women

Postby realwahl » Wed May 11, 2005 5:53 pm

bedienutza wrote::) The night club are very wild. The music is very loud and noizy. All the people are very smartly dressed, so be carefull not to go to clubs in your knikers!
The cypriots are very handsome man. There are a lot of russian babes here! They are gorgeous! Most beautiful women I ever saw!
Come here if you want beautiful children :P !

Clubs indeed are nice. And Cypriots know how to dress up. Even the Cypriot women are not so pretty (they are usually fat), they dress very nice.

As per the Russian babes... I can only say good things about the way they look. Very beautiful. Pities that the Cypriot mans are not such gentleman, as far as I heard.

realwahl
Site Admin

Postby prm » Wed May 11, 2005 8:57 pm

I've been few times in Galatex, in tourist area of Limassol. They use to have there so called 'jungle party' something I've never seen before. There are around 15 pubs on a small road next to the see, each playing it's own music as loud as possible. It's really strange to hear something with one ear and other thing with the other as you cross in between.
The people were mostly teenagers. :o

prm
Interested

Return to Nightlife and places to see