Places to eat

Nice pubs, clubs, disco, restaurants, historical places or just sandy beaches. Tell your story or make a complain.

Places to eat

Postby Mindra » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:42 am

If you like fish maze, go to Zigy (near Limassol). Very nice place, view to the sea and good food :D

In Limassol, I like a restaurant called Lido, at Kanika area. Crazy waiter :lol: and cheap & very good food! We call it "at my friend"

Postby petrinela33 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:21 pm

,,Limassol Nautical Club"-on the Sea Road (next to Goodies)-Promahon Elefterias St. -a nice view,right on the beach . Use it as a cafe , a lounge bar or a restaurant...Have changing rooms and shower facilities. In the summer!

"Carob Mill" restaurants

Postby Mintrubber » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:56 pm

I strongly recommend the "Carob Mill" restaurants near the Old Port...

Very nice atmosphere, great food and not all that expensive. One of them is like a half bar /half restaurant, and they have their own kind of beer.

It's a break from the touristy places, they have a very cozy atmosphere and quite surprisingly I saw many pretty Cypriot girls there.

For a table you usually need reservation, but the bar is open to everybody( more or less).
The past has fled beyond our grasp, the future?s yet to come.

Postby homme_de_la_mer » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:42 pm

what do you mean by -- > open to everyone (more or less)

Postby funk » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:42 pm

The best fish ever, it's actually in Latci, few km north of Pafos/Peya. Fresh and affordable.

Deffinately it worth trying.
I plan to live forever, so far so good.

Return to Nightlife and places to see