Lordos Hotel Apartments

Hotels, hotel apartments, rent apartments for short term. Prices and experiences.

Moderator: mod

Lordos Hotel Apartments

Postby realwahl » Thu May 12, 2005 10:14 am

First of all, there should be made a clear difference between Hotel and Hotel Apartments. The Hotel Apartments is like a normal block with apartments rented for short term (7-30 days).

I stayed in Limassol in Lordos Hotel Apartments, a hotel just behind Ermes Olympia. It is 100 meters away from the see and some rooms have sea view. The room cleaning is made once a week, and the apartment is smaller then a normal apartment. So, if you compare an apartment (from a Hotel Apartments) with an average apartment in Cyprus, the average apartment will be nicer. But comparing to other Hotel Apartments, the conditions are pretty good. The position was also in my advantage, as I was able to see the city (Limassol) and also the tourist area. The apartments are fully utilated, have TV set, Air Condition, phone. Parking is available right near the hotel.

realwahl
Site Admin

very nice hotel!!!

Postby shatulina » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:38 am

Very nice hotel. I used for a full month ... excelent condition.
One problem: as I'm a internet-dependent ... I could not have too much rest ... I spend nights on the net with friend from tousand kilometres :)))))

shatulina

Return to Hotels in Cyprus